- Added API support for creating one-way and two-way pipes.
- Improved separation of the NIO implementation by moving packages and moving the factory classes to a
- Add a
- Fix a bug with
IoFuture.get()so that it throws a more specific
CancellationExceptionwhen an operation is cancelled.
- Replace SPI module with a more logical abstraction for provider implementations, including some abstract implementations.
IoFuture.await()parameter order consistent with other standard timed wait methods.
- Servers changed to bind to
- Added some handy util classes for dealing with
- Consolidated the
WAITING, since the two are synonymous anyway, which will simplify
IoFuture.Notifierimplementation among other things.
- Added an abstract base class to allow implementation of one-line
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
XNIO 1.1.0.CR1 Released
As the title states - 1.1.0.CR1 is available at the XNIO project download page. The main list of changes: